Associated Accountants was established in 1989, is a leading service provider for assurance, Zakat & Tax and advisory services.
Internal Audit, Risk, Governance, and Compliance Advisory - Senior
Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services - Senior
Advisory - Senior Advisor
KSA- Different Regions
Roles & Responsibilities
Driven by the desire to be successful in everything you do, you will help our clients to achieve their objectives by identifying and managing their risks, by performing internal audits, performing an analysis of different processes, identifying inherent risks, internal controls, and internal control gaps and formulating recommendations.
In your role, you will be able to:
· Participate in risk, internal control, and internal audit assignments;
· Coordinate and review work performed by junior colleagues;
· Conduct client meetings (kick-off/closing meetings) and interviews;
· Analyze processes with a focus on risks and controls;
· Write/review reports;
· Formulate practical recommendations and best practices to mitigate risks and improve processes;
· Assist in business development by writing proposals/client presentations/targeting.
Skills & Qualifications
· You have a master degree and a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in internal audit and/or risk management;
· You have excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills ;
· You have strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
· You are an independent worker with a commercial awareness;
· You are curious with a critical mindset;
· You have the ability and willingness to challenge and to think 'outside the box';
· You are willing to travel occasionally.
· A corporate culture in which personal growth, mutual trust and lifelong learning are being fostered.
· An inclusive workspace that encourages diversity and pursues mutual respect for each other’s beliefs and backgrounds.
· Professional experiences in an international and dynamic working environment with inspiring colleagues.
· Flexible, hybrid work arrangements to enable working on different locations: home office, on-site or on the go.
The minimum level of experience required
3 to 5 years
- English (Very good knowledge)