Associated Accountants was established in 1989, is a leading service provider for assurance, Zakat & Tax and advisory services.
A candidate must have an exceptional character and knowledge in accounting and related accounting subjects. He must also have a good ability to analyze financial statements and identify major risk areas based on certain office's methodology manual in addition to the following Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting from a reputable university.
- Bilingual Arabic & English is necessary.
- Proficient in using Word and Excel.
- Knowledge about accounting principles (Local & IFRS).
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing.
- Related job experience no less than 5 years.
- Saudi Nationals has priority.